PLEASE NOTE: NO SPECTATORS ARE ALLOWED ON THE JUMP DECK
At Jump Crazy our number one priority is for everyone to have a great time whilst using our awesome facility. Our trained staff are here to make sure everyone is having fun and doing the right thing for the safety of all, if one of our jumpers asks you to stop doing something- please don’t be offended as they are only doing their job by assessing and eliminating risk before an injury occurs.
Below is a list of the centers rules that every customer must adhere to whilst in our facility. The Jump Crazy Safety Rules are here for a reason – to be followed and for your safety! Please respect the park and make it your business to know the rules and follow them.
Prior to jumping, everyone must agree to the Conditions of Entry by signing a consent form, either on-line or at reception prior to entering the jump deck.
– this confirms you accept the safety rules and accept the risk involved with jumping in our trampoline park.
Each of the zones at Jump Crazy will have their own specific safety rules and they will be clearly displayed. They will also be enforced by the Jumpire Supervisors.
There are rules you will need to consider prior to jumping and general rules that apply to the entire park. Specific rules also apply to the Pumped Arena, foam Mat pits, Slam Dunk (basketball hoops), Pro Zone and Dodgeball Court.
If you are not following the rules, you will receive a warning and if you continue to break the rules you will be asked to leave the trampoline deck.
- REMOVE any large or loose jewellery to protect yourself, other jumpers & the trampoline equipment
- EMPTY your pockets and your mouth – you don’t want to lose anything!
- NO food, drink or chewing gum whilst on the jumpdeck
- DO NOT jump if you have health limitations or pre-existing injuries – see your Doctor if you are unsure
- No drugs or alcohol to be consumed or used in this facility- if our staff suspect that you are under the influence then you will be asked to leave or refused entry.
- Only Jump Crazy Brand grip socks can only be worn on the jump deck floor. if you are not wearing the correct socks you will be asked to purchase a pair before returning to the floor to jump.
- There is to be no running in the centre at all times- walking feet only, This lowers the risk of tripping over.
- Wear appropriate suitable clothing for jumping in that doesn’t have anything sharp like jeans pocket studs or belts, loose earings and jewellery can also get lost or damaged, and make sure you empty your pockets and mouth before jumping.
- There is to be no foul or abusive language within the facility as we are here for the whole family to enjoy and you will be asked to leave the premises.
- One person jumping per trampoline at all times.
- No blackouts or gainers.
- No double bouncing.
- No rough play- this means pushing, tackling, skylarking.
- Do not sit on the pads or lie down on the tramps- rest on the bench seats provided.
- No trying to climb up the walls or tramps by hanging off the top pads or netting.
- Only jump to your ability at all times.
- Have fun.
All our trampolines are covered by industry standard padding & winged matts to avoid any contact with the springs or metal frame work. All our equipment is visually checked daily and we have maintenance systems and logs that helps us identify any potential problems & maintain our equipment to the highest standards for your safety.
- ONE person at a time – each person gets one dunk per turn
- Stay on your OWN Trampoline
- No hanging on the rims or backboards or steel support structures
- Adults and teenagers should not use the trampoline with the lower rim
- By all means, practice your mad dunks – but only within your own ABILITY
- ALWAYS jump within your own ability
- Minimum height to jump is 125cm
- Performance trampolines = extra bounce so be extra careful
- The Pro Zone is for advanced jumpers only
- No climbing the wall… They’re just for wall walking and wall running
- Listen to Jumpire Supervisor instructions at all times. No questions.
- Each team should begin the game with an even amount of balls & players (max 6 per side)
- You are allowed to block a ball with a dodgeball you are holding
- Once you are out, exit off the court and wait until the next game
- You are OUT if you have your ball caught on the full by the opposing team
- You are OUT if you cross the center line
- You are OUT if you hold a ball longer than 10 seconds
- You are OUT if you hit someone in the head
- You are OUT if you are hit by a live ball
- A “live ball” has been thrown and has not yet touched anything
- A “dead ball” has been thrown and has touched something
- First team to completely eliminate the opposing team are the champions!
- If in doubt, ask a Jumpire supervisor who will happily talk you through the Park Safety Rules.
- No Adults or children over 14 Years old on slide
- Some inflatables may not be used during off peak periods
- Follow all staff instructions
- No Flips down Slide or Cliff Jump
- Hang onto the rope when dismounting from the Zip Lines
- No Double flips or Gainers allowed
- jump & land in the middle of your lane
- Wait till the pit is clear before entering
- Land on your feet, front, side or bottom ONLY
- No Jumping into pit head first
- Exit the pit as quick as possible
Our Jumpire supervisors are trained to make your experience at Jump Crazy a Safe & enjoyable one. With accredited gymnastics instructors and a wide variety of achievements across all sports both local & international. With a minimum standard for all our staff must have level 2 first aid and a working with children check, We also have a fully equipped First Aid room able to assist any emergency, you can be sure you and your children are in safe hands whilst in our center.
Jump Crazy grip socks must be worn on trampolines at ALL times. No Jump Crazy socks – No jumping!